Well we got there in the end, still cannot believe I have managed to finish these pair of Bialaddin 305's. Massive thanks to @paul m for providing the essential parts required to finish both lamps, not easy finding some parts for these lamps. Really Happy the way they turned out even though they are no where near the quality I've seen on some restorations on this forum but ideal for nice working examples. Next stage is to maybe get the hoods enamelled again or go for the red and green one's on the net for the port starboard theme, as I want to keep them as a pair with their own character. Below is some pic's of a before and after and a light up, one lamp had to be started twice and the other lit up first time, both lamps burning really well.