Some of you may remember seeing this on eBay about a month ago. I peeled off the lead cowpat where the pressure gauge should be with my thumbnail to reveal this So that I could easily fit a Blanchard pressure gauge if ever one came my way, I drilled and tapped the hole to take a 0.25 inch B.S.B. thread with the intention of inserting a blanking plug. Loco Stu came to my rescue a supplied a gauge Unable to get a good seal with the original cork gasket on the filler cap and NRV cork pip, I replaced them with rubber - Tilley seals are a perfect fit ! Unfortunately, the spring in the NRV is very weak and inspite of the new seal, there was still a slow loss of pressure. The air stem is also badly worn and wouldn't seal properly either. The addition of a 1.75 mm thick rubber washer and a little PTFE tape cured that. Yet another dunk test revealed a small leak around the central boss in the tank top. Not having the confidence to remove the top and re-solder from the inside as per original construction, I ran some solder around the outside. Amateurish and untidy but it works and is mostly hidden by the handle. Other work included washing out the tank, cleaning the filters and burner, making a new cleaning needle and installing a new gland packing made from a strip of graphite sheet after cleaning and polishing the rust off the valve stem. With top cowl borrowed from another Blanchard And without cowl.