I found this 200a a couple of years ago but it was fairly damaged in transit and then turned out to have a pinhole. So it sat on the shelf. A couple of months ago I found a donor fount. It’s a good few years newer (78) than the lamp I had (64) but I’m not a strict purist so swapped it out. That’s when I learned about the two sizes of Coleman check valve. So the new fount needed an old style check valve installing so I could use the original pump. That’s when I found out about the joys of removing Coleman check valves!!!! It was going nowhere! A two day soak in wd40 though and it budged. Nearly killed my check valve tool! I’ve never fully understood why they painted the fuel cap on the 200a and seeing as it’s a mash up anyway and the donor came painted and logo-ed so I didn’t have to paint the fount, I left it brass. Easy rebuild and it’s up and running. A mismatch, but recreates that iconic 200a look that my shelves have been missing!