The new old find , or one of the two does look something else now. After disassembled the lamp first I gave the tank a good wash with soap and hot water. Hmmmm most of the paint came off.. then I took all the pie2ces and cleaned them all very good. I took all the parts and opend them all . A lot of old dirt was in those parts. So the tank lost a lot of paint and for this moment I just cleaned this and made the brass shine like new. I' m gonna look in the stores here this week if I can find the correct color or if I can let them make the color in a spray can so the tank can have the proper colr again. the pump valve I could not get ok..I took the valve out of an old Optimus I have and it looked it was just the same and it did work good. After a watertest the lamp was ready for the real deal. I looked in all the older mantles I have and I took a 250 cp mantle. i burned the mantle in without the glass or top on it. After filling the cup with spiritus and put a fire on it I mounted the glas and top. Once the heating fuel was almost gone I pumped about 15 times and turend the handle down... Plooop there goes the mantle with a brite light. It wonders me how quit this lamp is. After a minute or so i pumped about 60 times..There is not that much fuel in the tank so it is most air..it is just a test. It's nice to see this old lamp working again.