I've had this for a few weeks but only today did I get round to finally finishing it. The fount was suffering from quite a few rust spots and once treated they left some pitting behind, but the collar, frame and hood all cleaned up nicely. The label has come off but I can reattach it easily enough. I hadn't planned to convert it to kero but the first time I tried a test lighting I discovered that there was a blockage in the generator and the pricker needle had broken so I swapped it out for a 339 genny and a pre-heater cup and she roared into life. Thanks to finn-emm (that's his eBay handle because I've forgotten his CPL name!) for the lamp and replacement control valve and @Norman for the pre-heater and loads of other help.