Found in local antique store partially disassembled in box. It is my first pressure table lamp, quite happy with it. Tank had congealed & dried mix of what smelled of mix of several different liquids (Kero,auto gasoline and/or Denatured alcohol). Let soak in white gas & mess came out like gelled sterno & boogers. What wouldn't dissolve in that did in several hot soapy water rinses. Shop owner had pump for this lamp sitting on old kitchen stove display away from the lamp parts proper, had to convince them it wasn't an antique Turkey baster just to get the pump included in the sale price (whopping $5 U.S.!, I think they just wanted the stinky tank out of the store!). After a full dissassembly, ultrasonic dunk,reassembly of lamp, pump re-leathering, and rebuild of the generator (( I took out asbestos & old wire from generator and replaced with some new wire & glass strands from inner core of Hardware store cheap tiki torch replacement wick from the outdoor garden section. It was a real pain getting past the loop in the generator! In a nutshell, I unscrewed the generator tip, pulled out the old wire with pliers, 2nd ultrasonic dip, flush with compressed air, blew 50 lb test spider wire fishing line through empty generator tube, tied to new wire & glass wick fibers, pulled back through... voila!)), The rebuild was worth the hassle for $5... if just unto me.