My "blue hat" Primus 1001 came with broken glass globe. This globe is so hard to find that I use the broken one but every time I need to remove it I got scared it will disintegrate. Gluing with silicone or heat-resistant epoxy could be a solution but I wanted something which will look a bit more tidy. Something like a reflector on Radius. I tried copper tape. It is a thin copper strip with adhesive on one side. You can buy it in gardening shops - it's used to stop snails from eating strawberries or something like that. The globe broke pretty unfortunately on wide area. One strip was not enough to cover it entirely, I used two. Looks clean and tidy before lightning. I expected the glue to burn, of course, but hoped to have enough rigidity in the copper to hold the assembly together. Here the glue starts "tarnishing": Looking in IR-spectrum we see that temperature gradient is very steep. Of course. Copper, however, dissipates heat very quickly: After few hours of burning at full throttle my copper inlay looks "weathered": Inside the globe: Around 50% of glue is still intact at the bottom of the globe. That holds the copper strip in place. Copper rigidity keeps the upper part, now formed into co-centric radius with the globe, as if it was still glued. The whole assembly is still rigid and sound - no cracking in glass when I remove it from the lantern. I consider gluing 2 strips also on the inside, to contain the break-line. Here I will probably use heat-resistant epoxy paste. I'll wait with that a few days - so far these external strips are doing good job in keeping all together. Inside-strip would be just to hide this annoying break-line. I hope that helps you guys.