H.C. Lanterns at Retail Cost, plus Shipping/PayPal Fee (see details)

Discussion in 'Member Services' started by PitmanDH, Sep 4, 2019.

1. PitmanDH

PitmanDH Subscriber

Hail and Good Day Lantern Enthusiasts,

My name is Dan Pitman and some of you have listed information about my eBay store and products in the forums. First let me say thank you. As many of you know I am Dealer with H.C. Lanterns and I have also invented an Alcohol Conversion Kit to run with the HC 500 Head.

I would like to offer my services to the members of this group. These products are hand made by the Amish in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. There are 1,000 CP and built to last and take everyday use. I am offering the following three lanterns for sale -

Lightning Bug lantern for $338.00 with a tire valve cap

- please specify naptha or kerosene generator

- add $5.00 if you would prefer a pump cap (older Coleman style)

Firefly hanging lamp for $294.00 with a tire valve cap

- please specify naptha or kerosene generator

- add $5.00 if you would prefer a pump cap (older Coleman style)

HC Portable carry around lantern for - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This offer is only for members of this forum. These are the prices straight out of the H.C. Lanterns Retail Catalog. I can also help you purchase additional parts from the catalog, just PM me. I typically stock four of each lantern but can procure more if necessary.

Check out this brief video for a preview of the lanterns -

Shipping - at cost via USPS Priority or International. My handling time is 3-5 business days. I typically ship on Tuesdays so if you order over the weekend your order’s handling time would be less. The heaviest lantern is 7 lbs 8 oz. All shipping costs will be listed on your invoice.

Fees and Sales Tax - I will use PayPal to create and send invoices. This will protect everyone involved. If you are a resident in the State of PA there is a 6% sales tax, outside of PA = no sales tax. The fee to use PayPal is 2.9% plus US$0.30 for sales within the US. If you are an international client, the fee is 4.4% plus a fixed fee based on the country. This will be itemized on your invoice.

To place an order just please contact me via Private Topic.

or Capt.Dan@PitmanMarine.com

Best Regards,

Capt. Dan
    Owner
    Pitman Marine & Lantern
    Located in PA, USA

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. lil Glock United States

How do I send you a message?