Hi, I finally got the time to test out my spare parts that I had put aside for emergencies. So now that I have more spare parts than is required, just thought I should make up this Kayen AP2 lamp and give her some action time. This will be one of my shed lamps that I can use regularly, as most people know here, I have mostly got shelf queens and of course I know you love the money shot so here are some pictures. I have cleaned the feeling tube, flushed out the fount, changed over all the seals, made a globe holder not the best at that, so I will get Michael to make me a better one latter on, then gave her a test run, had to change to another control cock valve as the one I had wouldn't shut off properly, also had to change the bail as well I wasn't happy with the shape of the other one. You will also notice that I am using a Kayen vaporiser as well, which means 99% Australian parts, I did have to use an aftermarket globe this is as close as I can get to original condition at this time. Now I have a complete lamp except for the reflector. There will but no cleaning, polishing or even a re-spray on this little beauty, she shall stay as is enjoy. Another Kayen saved from the scrap heap.