I was getting bored and needed something lantern related to do, sooooo, starting with my Bialaddins and Vapalux I checked them all over, making sure they lit easily, held their pressure, burnt correctly and had well formed mantles. Quite a few of the early acquisitions had dodgy filler seals and badly formed mantles so having made and fitted new viton washers, I fitted now mantles and made sure I was happy. Then I did the same to my Tilleys. I'm still working through the Colemans but got stuck on my 200 kero conversion because it's not burning quite right and smells very slightly. All this took me a few days and I have to say, it was an extremely enjoyable sojourn in lantern land - I can thoroughly recommend it!