In 2015 I posted for help with a blocked fount. Here. On and off, over the past 5 years I’ve tried different things to no avail. So, I bit the bullet and removed the control cock receiver/fuel feeder tube part. I had an idea. I was able to loosen it with heat and turn it but it would not come out using circlip pliers to hold it from within the threaded tube. So, I cut the brass part above the fount very carefully, to avoid cutting the fount itself. I was then able to leave a very thin lip of brass and tapped it into the fount. I have since been able to get part of it out and cut it in half, but the other half remains in the fount for good. No big deal. I replaced the fitting with a spare, though not the same original deep one. Secondly, I initially used a repaired 169 vaporiser which I had previously cut in half to remove a blockage which turned out to be half a spring. The silver brazed repair worked fine and I adjusted for the cut and the need to have the pricker rod working. Alas, though the integrity of the repair was sound, the flames were too vigorous probably due to the jet being too large, though I had not tampered with the jet. I then replaced the vapouriser with another spare and the Tilley R1 is now a goer and has settled down with a tea infuser mantle, as proposed some years ago by @Matty. Here. So, despite a convoluted pathway the radiator is now working fine. Just a shame I did not have a spare original deeper receiver to enable me to keep using the XN type control cock which incidentally has the brass knob but the circular retainer, rather than the hexagonal, on the shaft. Thus, I now have a GF control cock but it looks good and is old too. Here is a photo of the radiator with the original XN control cock alongside. Does anyone think the resoldered new fitting at the top of the fount will suddenly fail? I’m doubtful that would happen as I have lead soldered the side walls of the brass visible part to the fount quite solidly. I also figure it’s similar to resoldering a riser tube on a stove. I would have used silver brazing but that would be too much heat and I have looked carefully at the inside of cut open founts. Oh, and the original blockage in the fuel feed tube may well have been a broken steel drill bit or piece of wire that someone (not me!) used to try to fix an earlier blockage. That is evidenced by the brass feeder tube sticking to a magnet but only at one end! I also tried the unit out with the same cast burner but a better and more expensive mantle. Lastly, I have undercoated the fount but have yet to decide if I will paint it further as the fount does have one obvious ding, but then it is an old unit and is a survivor. I'm so happy to have ticked this off the 'Not working and giving me hell' list. Stay safe.