This just came today in the mail - disassembled. I checked first if all parts were there Then, I took out the burner and sprayed it with brake cleaner to make sure no cobwebs or "resident evil" inside The mantles that arrived with it was the wrong one since it only had one side open so I just cut an opening at the bottom and secured it with thin copper wire. I checked the leather pump cup which needed just oiling The rubber washers were still soft so no change was made. Fired it up and worked like a charm first time around Note that the mantle is a coleman 500 cp mantle and it produced brighter light than my tilley lamp using original tilley mantle. I may try to put a coleman mantle on the tilley to see if it will improve the brightness. Thanks for looking Signed - "One Happy Puppy"